Make sure you clean your makeup brushes regularly to avoid a build-up of makeup residue and bacteria. Clean brushes guarantee a super smooth and even makeup application every time.
How to clean your make-up brushes:
1) Get rid of any residual make-up by running your brushes under lukewarm water. Try to keep just the bristles under the water and, if necessary, gently use your fingers to encourage stubborn bits of make-up from the bristles.
2) Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a small amount of shampoo or body wash, gently swirling your brush in the water to loosen stubborn make-up remnants. Baby shampoo is best for this. Use a bigger drop for blusher and foundation, smaller drops for concealer, eyeliner, and other smaller brushes.
3) Rinse the brush under the tap and repeat the previous steps until the brush is completely clear of all remaining make-up.
4) Use a soft cloth to gently wipe your brush clean. Be careful not to be overly vigorous and rub the bristles out of shape.
5) Lay the brushes out on a towel to dry overnight.